I am the founder of African Friends Service Community (AFSCO) which has been fighting for the rights of all children to live peacefully & without exploitation, to benefit from quality free education, to thrive in economic security & justice, and to prosper with access to clean water, good health care, & nutrition.
Our Vision:All children in Busoga region, eastern Uganda enjoying their rights, improved livelihoods, being cared, protected for and having equal opportunities to realize their full potential.
Our Mission:To end violence against children in Busoga region, eastern Uganda through, advocacy, psycho-social, legal support and capacity building.
1. To increase awareness on the negative effects of sexual violence and influence change on related policies.
2. Reduced number of children especially girls getting married before the age of 18.
3. To increase psycho social and legal support for children.
4. Increase enrollment, retention and achieved learning outcomes of children in schools.
5. To protect children and increase community response to any harmful forms of violence against children.
6. To promote the Child survival and development through improved reproductive health services.
1.Addressing Violence against Women And Girls In Busoga Region.
2.Action To End Violence Against Children In Households, Schools And Communities In Busoga Region .
3.Enhancing Collaboration And Legal Action To End Harmful Practices (Child Marriages) In Busoga Region.
4.Harnessing The Potential Of Female Adolescent Sexuality To End Child Marriage.
5.Accelerate Progress Towards Ending Child Marriage In Busoga Region .
6.Violence Against Children Prevention Centers Project.
7.Educate A Child Sponsorship Program.
8.Delay Marriage | Promote School.
9.Children Activities Project.
10.Empower disadvantaged children Through Computer Skills Training.
11.Food distribution for disadvantaged communities and washing soap.
12.Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in eastern Uganda.
We do welcome volunteers in Jinja district,eastern Uganda. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +256779444946.