Are you a student who loves organizing and hosting events? Do you have a knack for logistics and operations? Do you want to join a team of students who are changing the world with code?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might be the perfect fit for the Event Coordinator position at Kurius!
Kurius is a nonprofit student organization that empowers students to change the world with technology. We offer free online courses, workshops, hackathons, and more to help students learn and apply coding skills to real-world problems. We are looking for an Event Coordinator to join our team of executives to help us improve our impact.
As an Event Coordinator, you will:
- Assist with event logistics and operations
- Communicate with instructors, speakers, and participants to ensure the smooth running of the events
- Work closely with the Event Director and other events team members to support the planning and execution of events such as online courses, workshops, hackathons, etc.
As an executive, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Work with a diverse and supportive team of students who share your vision and values
- Develop and enhance your leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Expand your network and connect with mentors, speakers, and partners from various fields and backgrounds
- Make a positive impact on your community and the world by empowering students with technology
If you are interested in this position, please fill out this Google form and we will get back to you soon: https://forms.gle/8WUPAyMdvgWJoy3AA
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Don’t miss this chance to join our amazing team! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Follow our Instagram at @kuriusmtl and join our Discord server for future updates: https://discord.gg/KY6DvuRf5A
For more information about us, check out our website: https://www.kurius.ca/