IterateUX Foundation is an inclusive community-based non profit organization that support User Experience designers such as students and professionals worldwide in their career path. We leverage hard and soft skills in the design field through world-class hands-on learning programs that promotes critical thinking, collaboration and enhance creativity.
Iterate UX Foundation is driven by designers for designers. We offer a flexible platform to learn UX research, UX and UI design skills, user-centred skills, but also leadership, collaboration, and presentation skills.
We are looking for a Senior Discord moderator who is ready to help lead the IterateUX Discord community in conjunction with the Discord manager. The individual must have strong knowledge and experience in managing UX Design communities. The other important part is having strong experience in managing the Discord platform in which we host the IterateUX community.
• Team Leadership: Overseeing and providing guidance to a team of moderators, cross-collaboration with other teams seeking for Discord requests, and ensuring that everyone knows their roles
• UX Design help: Communicating with members in the IterateUX community on the areas of UX design that they need help with
• Content Management: Monitoring and controlling the quality and appropriateness of content shared within the server
• Mentoring and Training: Assist in onboarding and training new Discord moderators and volunteers in the IterateUX community
• Creating Discord strategies: Assist in the development of Discord strategies for IterateUX Design challenges
• Location Canada or USA
• Minimum of 3 months commitment
• Commit 10 hours per week
• Discord experience of at least 1 year
• Discord features, knowledge of Nitro Boosts
• Creating channels, categories, permissions, forums, etc
• Managing Mee6 bot
• Experience in helping members out with Discord problems
• Should have UX Design experience of at least 1 year
• Should have at least 1 year of community forum experience
• Excellent public speaking, team collaboration
• Strong written communication
If you are interested, please send your resume to email email@example.com