Location: United States of America
People Required: 10
Estimated Time Required: Ongoing
More information: https://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp3061432.jsp
Age: 18 To 99
Must be verified by:
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: (in months) Ongoing
Project outline: The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Role Summary: (Briefly explain the overview of the role in 1-2 sentences)
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the HR Business Partner is an integral part in the success of the organization. This role requires the HRBP to support service learning team – preparing job descriptions, interview candidates along with manager and onboard candidate. Also the HRBP needs to be a part of the compliance meetings
Essential Tasks: (List down the essential tasks that individual perform in the job)
• Prepare job descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
• Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles in applicant tracking system, and forwarding applicants to onboarding.
• Concern Management / Query Handling for the volunteers of their respective department.
• Collaborate with META Volunteers to ensure each volunteer is adequately assigned tasks and is engaged.
• Volunteer Data Management for the team, which includes tracking the skillset within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
• Update Bitrix drive with department volunteer resumes for easy access for the META Volunteers.
• Effective communication with Sourcing Operations POC to post roles / position on Volunteer websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
• Update volunteer details who rescind their candidacy during the interview process or resign once onboarded.
• Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner preferably within 48 business hours.
• Schedule virtual catch up meeting and/or check in with Meta volunteer to address any concerns on a biweekly basis.
Skills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
• Minimum of 10 hours volunteer engagement per week.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years in experience working in Human Resources preferred; with recruiting background.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A strong track record as being strategic.
• High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
• Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
• Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
• Compliance recruitment experience
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.