We are looking for a Social Media Director who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
· Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
· Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
· Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
· Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
· Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
1+ years' experience in social media management
Exceptional multi-tasking skills
Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
Strong problem-solving skills
Knowledge of Facebook's advertising platform is required
For more information please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice day!