As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• A Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Deep understanding of the?global?product development and strategies involved and trends.?
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.?
• Strong?writing,?interpersonal, relationship-building and?collaboration?skills.??
• Ability?to successfully interface with senior-level internal stakeholders
• Ability to think strategically and?translate strategy?into product plans and programs.
• Flexibility to partner with and negotiate with colleagues and customers at all levels inside and outside the organization.
• Experience working cross-functionally in new product development process developing business cases, marketing requirements and coordinating product launch activities.
• Background Check.
• 10 hours/ week.
How to apply: Please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Remote/Cedar Park, TX.