Location: Monroe Township, Canada
More information: https://officialmediguide.wixsite.com/website
Must be verified by:
Looking for Medical Experience? Want leadership skills? MediGuide's volunteering experience is the best opportunity for you! Interns will learn and research about new medical inventions and updates while helping run MediGuide's Honor Pre-Medical Program. MediGuide is looking for interns who are hardworking and passionate about the Medical Field. Only accepting 50 interns, MediGuide will handpick the best candidates for an interview before appointment for the position. Interns should be educated in basic social marketing skills, and should have experience with Google Drive. Interns have free access to the Pre-Medical Program, and will also have the opportunity to apply for Executive Board positions.
- Researching old and new medical inventions weekly and creating a slideshow presentation.
- Presenting the Slideshow to other intern peers.
- Contacting and scheduling meeting dates with Doctors and Surgeons.
- Promoting the MediGuide Website and Program thoroughly and efficiently.
- Creating social media accounts for MediGuide and encouraging many to attend the Medical Program
- Attending weekly intern zoom meetings.
- Filling out a weekly form describing weekly activity and accomplishments.
- Going through Mentorship Training and becoming a Mentor.
- Google Drive
- Marketing Experience
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
-Highschool or above
Please submit your resume.
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.