More information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGiXyv_9n-sWB4SrrYZDGNwX8_Lz5C...
Must be verified by:
Do you LOVE teaching? Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you able to talk about a difficult topic in a fun and relatable way? Are you passionate about volunteering and making a difference in your community? We've got the position for you!
OUR VISION IS A WORLD WHERE FEWER WOMEN (AND MEN) DIE FROM BREAST CANCER.
Our Certified Global Educators are the WARRIORS in our mission. Without our educators, we can't continue our mission. We create educational tools and training to help our volunteer educators, known as “Lemonistas,” reach people in ways never before possible with breast cancer—that overcome taboo, literacy and fear—and are completely inclusive of gender, age, ethnicity and background.
In order to expand our reach to as many as possible, we want to empower educators with training and tools to make an impact in their local communities and abroad through our new online course.
Our Know Your Lemons® certified online course gives Lemonistas the knowledge and skills they need in order to teach with the most impact. No health background is necessary. On average, the course takes about 2 hours to complete and is offered in English.
To become a Know Your Lemons® Global Educator, you must fill out an application for the waiting list. When we enroll our next cohort you will be invited to the online course. Then you are entitled to all the benefits of the program.
Upon passing the course, educators receive a digital teaching kit, complete with:
- powerpoint deck with visuals as only Know Your Lemons® can do (works in any language, any background, any age, any gender).
- two digital games to play: a memory matching game to teach the 12 signs of breast cancer, and a steps for detection game to teach the options available for screening and diagnosis
- a Know Your Lemons® app that can help those you teach stay on top of their breast health, book mammograms and teach them how to self-exam (and more)
- a Know Your Lemons® teaching certificate
- access to the Know Your Lemons Global Educator Network, with webinars to exchange best practice and submit update requests
- ability to see your contributions as part of a global effort to reduce deaths from breast cancer
You will also receive a welcome kit in the mail after your post-certification phone call.
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.