Location: 4B, 1300 W Shaw, Fresno, Armed Forces Americas, United States of America
Date: Mar 30, 2020 To Aug 31, 2020
People Required: 2
Estimated Time Required: Ongoing
More information: https://www.redcross.org/volunteer/become-a-volunteer.html
Age: 18 To 99
Must be verified by:
The Department Volunteer Engagement Team assists our team with The Volunteer Experience? for volunteers serving in the department.
- Once trained may remain active as long as desired – 6 months preferred
- Approximately 10 hours per month, working remotely and in office
- Partner with a staff member to interview new volunteers and talk about their volunteer roles as they start volunteering with Red Cross.
- Connect with new volunteers after 30 days to see how they are doing, if they have started training, have questions and need support, etc.
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* On the job training, as needed
* Volunteer Connection Training
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.