Location: 4B, 1300 W Shaw, Fresno, Armed Forces Americas, Austria
People Required: 2
Estimated Time Required: Ongoing
More information: https://www.redcross.org/volunteer/become-a-volunteer.html
Age: 18 To 99
Must be verified by:
Enthusiastic communicators needed! Help prospective volunteers navigate through the application process and find their perfect opportunity to serve the Red Cross mission.
5 hrs per week (remote or in the office)
- Update and manage online profiles for prospective volunteers
- Communicate progress and setup new volunteer interviews
- Screen, process, and place volunteers based on skill, interest and availability
- Comfort using a computer and willingness to learn a new system
- Ability to multi-task
- Enjoys speaking 1:1 with individuals
- Can be compassionate and passionate with diverse populations
- Customer Service experience a plus but not required!
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
*Volunteer Connection (American Red Cross Volunteer System) Training
* Training on volunteer screening and processing accounts
* On the job training with supervisor
*Aprox. 7-10 hrs in total
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.