• As a member of the board of directors for KARA Family Resource Centre, you are an advocate for a dynamic grassroots organization in the Edmonton community. You will work collaboratively with fellow board members, community partners and KARA Family Resource Centre staff to promote KARA Family Resource Centre’s mission & goals and the programs and services that are offered.
• 2 years term, 2+4 hours/month.
RESPONSIBILITIES: KEY TASKS/ACTIVITIES
• Attend monthly board meetings & annual general meetings.
• Attend fundraising events that are held by KARA Family Resource Centre.
• Assist committee chairs and members as needed.
• Work collaboratively with fellow board members & partners in the community.
• Be knowledgeable about KARA Family Resource Centre’s policies, programs & services.
• Act as a spokesperson & community liaison for KARA Family Resource Centre when required.
• Promote KARA Family Resource Centre positively within our community.
• Actively seek opportunities to partner and build strategic alliances/partnerships.
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.