Role Name: Scrum Master – Solarcoin
Min Qualifications required: Bachelors / Masters
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs) 2+
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required: Experience software development, cryptocurrency, hotel management, consumer rewards programs (hotel, airlines, etc).
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week) 15-20
Project Name: Solarcoin Project
Project Duration: (in months) 6-12 months (Ongoing)
Project outline: SolarCoin is a cryptocurrency that seeks to make solar panels affordable for everyone and thereby to vastly increase its usage worldwide. Installed solar panels will receive a certain number of SolarCoins, then, as network effects increases the value of the coins, incentive for increasing the usage of solar panels is created.
As a first phase, we are looking to target the hotel sector. We are looking to build a hotel rewards program using SolarCoin. Our first step is to prototype the rewards program. We need to analyze the most popular hotel rewards programs, then design a new one that will incorporate SolarCoins.
Understand and fulfill international data security and protection requirements, and interface with regulators.
At a high level, the following tasks will need to be performed:
1. Serve as the Scrum Master for project; will be both technical and non-functional activities managed in agile manner
2. Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective, etc.
3. Help guide and establish Agile best practices and help implement the proper tools
4. Groom and maintain the backlog with the Product Owner
5. Assists the team in achieving their sprint goals by consistently reinforcing good Scrum principles and practices, and helping the team continuously improve.
6. Eliminates impediments and removes blockers by working with a wide range of stakeholders until a resolution is reached, so that the team can remain focused on achieving their objectives
Skills & Competencies:
? At least one year of Scrum Master experience leading a software development or engineering team
? CSM or other Agile certifications
? Successful experience applying Agile concepts and techniques driving projects to completion
? Hands on experience with Agile tools (preferred, not required)
Software tools & Program knowledge:
Knowledge on Solarcoin is a plus.
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.