More information: https://www.volunteermatch.org/seaarch
Must be verified by:
Project Name: Blockchain Project
Project Duration: (in months) 6-12 months
Project outline: The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
As the Data Science Manager, you will be joining a diverse team of business and technology specialists working together to develop new blockchain solutions to help deliver next generation social, economic and political systems.
1. Transform data into a format that can be easily recognized
2. Develop, maintain and test infrastructures for data generation
3. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
4. Build data pipelines to collect data and move it into storage
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in databases and AWS or other cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Ability & commitment to work independently and collaboratively with numerous people
- Excellent problem identification, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Plus if you have some knowledge in one of those software (Java, Python, R, Hadoop or Azure)
Software tools & Program knowledge:
Broad skillset in the Financial Domain or Cryptocurrencies will be beneficial for the team.
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.