Location: United States of America
People Required: 10
Estimated Time Required: Ongoing
More information: https://www.volunteermatch.org/search/opp3052370.jsp
Age: 18 To 99
Must be verified by:
Role Name: CrowdDoing Program Planning Manager
Min Qualifications required: Bachelors / Masters
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs) 1
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required: • Demonstrated experience and success as a Program Manager
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
• Thorough understanding of performance evaluation and change management
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week) 15-20
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: (in months) Ongoing
Project outline: The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Role Summary: (Briefly explain the overview of the role in 1-2 sentences)
The Program Manager shall be responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks
Essential Tasks: (List down the essential tasks that individual perform in the job)
• Plan and manage interdependent projects, integration planning
• Devise strategies and objectives that will drive business engagement
• Lead/evaluate project managers and staff
• Develop and maintain deadlines and budgets
• Apply change, risk, and resource management principles
Skills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
• Knowledge and experience with data warehouses, including architecture, capturing, managing, integrating and analyzing
• Knowledge and experience with feasibility, assessing, identifying and recommending data warehouse and related business
• Highly skilled at supervising, coaching and mentoring cross-functional program delivery teams and individual staff members.
• Highly skilled at crisis intervention, de-escalation and conflict resolution.
• Adaptable, flexible and able to execute on multiple priorities and deliverables.
• Experienced at helping individuals and teams effectively navigate change.
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.