BBQ on the Bow is an annual Kansas City BBQ Society (KCBS) sanctioned BBQ Competition and outdoor festival taking place at the Montgomery Community Association (Shouldice Park) to spread the love, passion and joy for “southern style” BBQ. This year, we are excited to announce Diabetes Canada will be having a booth as well as selling 50/50’s! This will be an excellent opportunity for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers to provide their support to the community.
Date & Time: September 1st & 2nd from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
Location: Montgomery Community Association / Shouldice Park (5003 16 Ave NW, Calgary)
• Sell 50/50 tickets (Must be 18+ to assist with the selling of tickets)
• Monitor the information table and ensuring cleanliness of work space
• Assist with the DC information booth by delivering practical and accessible information helpful to the community
• Provide general event support
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluency in English
2. Engaging and outgoing personality to support working with a wide variety of people
3. Represent Diabetes Canada in a professional manner
4. A positive, caring, and respectful approach with others
To get involved, email email@example.com
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.