Spice up your weekend at the Chili Fest where Diabetes Canada will be having an information booth and selling 50/50 tickets! There will be chili sampling, live music, and an outdoor artisan street market!
How can you help?! We are looking for volunteers to sell 50/50 tickets and assist with the information booth. All training will be provided! This will be an excellent opportunity for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers to provide their support to the community.
Date & Time: Saturday August 25, 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm
Location: Downtown Okotoks, Elizabeth Street and Elk Avenue
- Sell 50/50 tickets (Must be 18+ to assist with the selling of tickets)
- Monitor the information table and ensuring cleanliness of work space
- Assist with the Diabetes Canada information booth by delivering practical and accessible information helpful to the community
- Provide general event support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluency in English
- Engaging and outgoing personality to support working with a wide variety of people
- Represent Diabetes Canada in a professional manner
- A positive, caring, and respectful approach with others
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com
"Share GozAround to Earn your first Profile Badge
Your Personal Referral Link:
Share GozAround to help us build the world's largest online community of people who care. As a thank you, you will receive 50 BONUS POINTS for every new user your refer.
Use the buttons below to share your personalized referral link or copy and paste it wherever you like.